The eyes are the windows to the soul, and the eyebrows are considered the frame. But what if your lashes lack fullness and beauty or your eyebrows are out of control? Terry L. Conrad of NaturallYou in Cos Cob, CT is here to help with a wide range of lash and brow treatments.
Below is just a small sample of cosmetic services available to patients in the community:
- Latisse – patients who have thin, short, or light-colored lashes and want a more dramatic appearance without mascara can ask about Latisse, a medication that is used to achieve longer, fuller, thicker lashes with daily use. Latisse is administered to the lashes every night and provides amazing results for patients that comply with treatment regularly.
- Lash tinting – tinting lashes can help in darkening the lashes and helping them appear fuller and thicker. This treatment is done quickly in about 20 minutes, and the results will last up to a month. Maintenance visits may be necessary to maintain the results.
- Lash lift – lash lifts are an alternative to glue-on lashes. Instead of using adhesives and false lashes, a lash lift curls the lashes by essentially “perming” them to achieve the appearance of longer, fuller lashes. Patients will enjoy these results for several months when maintenance appointments should be made.
- Eyebrow waxing – unruly eyebrows sometimes need to be tamed with waxing. Waxing allows our team to remove excess hair around the brows to give a more polished appearance.
- Eyebrow shaping – after waxing, our team will sometimes manually remove hairs from the eyebrows to give a definitive look and ensure a natural yet stunning arch that fits your facial features. With regular treatments, patients can avoid developing a “unibrow” or dealing with excess hair that impacts the framing of their eyes.
Learn more about lash and brow treatments at NaturallYou
Terry L. Conrad and her Cos Cob, CT team are here to help men and women look and feel their best! If you are interested in lash and brow treatments available at our practice, call (203) 340-9998 to request an appointment. We are available to assist new and current patients in our facility by providing the best in cosmetic care.