Now available at NaturallYou in Cos Cob, CT, the Vivaci RF microneedling treatment is one of the most advanced and non-surgical treatments used in our office to drastically enhance the texture and appearance of the skin. This treatment utilizes both radio frequency energy and LED light therapy to reverse the signs of aging and damage to the skin.
What is Vivaci RF microneedling used for?
The providers at NaturallYou use this advanced technology to help patients who are dealing with the following skin concerns:
- Acne scarring
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Large pores
- Poor complexion
- Skin laxity
How long does it take to see results?
The Vivaci RF microneedling treatment is used to create results that are seen both immediately and over the course of time. The treatment reduces redness and inflammation on the skin, achieving healthy, calmer skin immediately. The radiofrequency energy also stimulates the body’s natural collagen production, which with time tightens and firms the skin dramatically. During the appointment, patients can also use the microneedles in the device to deliver serums deep into the skin at the same time for more effective results.
What are the benefits of Vivaci RF microneedling?
There are several advantages that this treatment provides to patients who are considering it. Vivaci RF microneedling:
- Requires no downtime or recovery, allowing patients to return to normal activities immediately following their appointment
- Is relatively pain-free, designed with a patient’s comfort in mind
- Is an affordable option to a variety of other treatments available in our office
- Can be performed along with any skin regimen developed by our team of professionals
- Offers both instant and long-term changes in the skin’s appearance, texture, and tone
- Combines two amazing technologies for one effective treatment
- Addresses a range of skin concerns with one treatment, instead of patients undergoing several different therapies
Schedule an appointment to learn more about Vivaci RF microneedling today!
If you reside in the area of Cos Cob, CT and want to discuss the benefits of treatments such as this, we strongly encourage you to book a consultation visit with our team. Call the office at (203) 340-9998 and visit us at 40 East Putnam Avenue to get started improving your skin with today’s aesthetic services. We are always accepting new and current patients into our practice for quality care.